Fishing seminars

reeldrag

XTREME MARINE is holding a couple fishing seminars next month

April Is Fishing Month At Xtreme Marine!
Come see your fishing and boating experts during the month of April for special events and pricing on all your fishing needs!

Back by popular demand! Jeremie Brooks from Trophy Taker Charters will be here April 1st, 2017 at 9am for our Walleye Trolling Seminar! Jeremie is one of our areas most successful Great Lakes Fishermen and he'll be here to show you some his tricks.

Have you ever wondered how a bass boat is made? Come out April 6th, 2017 from 7-9pm for our Triton information night. A rep from Triton boats will be here to answer all your Triton questions, show an informative video as well as bass fishing experts on hand.

Fishing Month at Xtreme Marine!
April is fishing month at Xtreme Marine. With experts on hand to answer all your questions come on out and get a head start on your season with:

• Informative seminars from Trophy Taker Charters and Triton Boats.
  • Special pricing and discounts on select fishing gear
  • Door prizes and other swag
  • Cold drinks and snacks provided
  • April 1st (9am) and April 6th (7-9pm) at Xtreme Marine London.
We'll see you there!

Thanks for the info reeldrag,does Extreme Marine carry the lures Jeremy Brooks uses.I look forward on attending this seminar.Thanks

Just wondering if there is any cost associated with the seminar and if there is certain amount of seats or first come first serve type thing????

Talked to Rob at Extreme marine ,he said to RSVP if possible to give them an idea on seating,coffee,donuts etc for the seminar.Call Extreme Marine at 519-641-0505.

They should have some if not most of the popular lures used by Trophy Taker
Free of charge
Please try to RVSP so they can get enough seating
Last seminar was a full house
Thanks Tcat

Instead of sitting home tonight you're more than welcome to come out to the Dofasco Angling club meeting tonight 7 pm.
Stoney Creek legion 12 King Street East. Our guest speaker is Shane Thombs from http://fintasticsportfishing.com/ who will be giving us an update on the local fishery, stocking etc. as well as spring fishing tips.

I attended the seminar this morning at xtreme marine, put on by Trophy Taker fishing charters. WOW! What a great seminar. Information overload! It was a very interactive session, as the audience was encouraged to ask a lot of questions, and Jeremie was not withholding any answers. If you were not there, you missed a great morning. Thanks Rob, Brad, Sam,and all of the staff and of course Jeremie for the info.

I also attended the seminar. Jeremie Brooks did a fantastic job at informing the guys and answering any questions anyone had.Thanks again Trophy Taker Jeremie and Extreme Marine for hosting this seminar great job.

I also attended the seminar. Jeremie Brooks did a fantastic job at informing the guys and answering any questions anyone had.Thanks again Trophy Taker Jeremie and Extreme Marine for hosting this seminar great job.
Dito
Outstanding effort from Extreme and Trophy Hunters.
Looking forward to seminar #3.
Thanks to Y'all.
bd.

I dropped in this morning as well ….learned a ton…thanks so much for putting on such a great seminar (y)

I also attend today. Great seminar.
Many topic's covered.
One questioned was asked which Jeremy wasn't sure of. The person stated "only 3 hooks per line was legal". I questioned this saying I believed "up to 4 were legal". The original person said "no only 3" & another said "only 2".
After checking the regs I was correct that "up to 4 were legal".
Just so there is no confusion about this issue.

Was there as well, great information. Hope you guys @ xtreme host more. Well done (y)

Btw, did anyone else feel that they needed a step stool to reach the urinal? I'm an average guy @ 5'10 with PLEANTY of hose to reach the garden.....but seems to me, I just don't stack up to the Nilestown men (n)

Noticed that to but I had no problem reaching. Kids would have had to use the toilet.
What should have been set higher was the video screen. About another 4 feet.
Those in the rear were blocked by many heads.

Awesome seminar! First one for me and won't miss another , thank you Xtreme and Trophy Taker

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks