Fishing reports on the phone

Centerspin

I have no problem viewing this forum on computer, I can close some ads, but this is how the page looks like on my phone. How am I supposed to view it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230601-192415.jpg
    Screenshot_20230601-192415.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 50
Must be a setting on your phone. I always check this site with my phone (it's closer then computer in other room) and never have that issue

I run full ads on my iPhone and can usually read something. Sucks, but my ad revenue is down more than 50% year over year. I guess I could throw in the towel and declare Facebook the winner?

I have no problem viewing this forum on computer, I can close some ads, but this is how the page looks like on my phone. How am I supposed to view it?
just hit the X on the ad ?

I run full ads on my iPhone and can usually read something. Sucks, but my ad revenue is down more than 50% year over year. I guess I could throw in the towel and declare Facebook the winner?
Please don’t do that 😢 Facebook groups suck 👎
Has to be something we can all do

Must be a setting on your phone. I always check this site with my phone (it's closer then computer in other room) and never have that issue
This started happenning last few days. I realize Stomp gets some revenue to run the site so I don't run any ad blockers.

I got that other day I just logged in again and they was gone

Stomp there is no comparison from this site to fb groups. Totally a different group of people on fb

you just need to log in on your cell phone and tablets separately from your laptop. Same happened to me, logging in separately was an instant fix.

look at the top right of website to log in.

If it wasn't for those toe fungus remedy ads that popped up so much about a year ago, I wouldn't be able to wear my crocs.
So thanks Stomp...you saved my life.

Now...just waiting for my Ukrainian mail order wife to show
One of my favorite ads here is a pic of a hot chick dressed in some tight diving skin bravely cruising into the waves towards some tropical island (maybe for fishing as there are two fishing rods in rod holders or maybe for some other adventures with the islanders) on an inflatable dingy. Its a Honda motor ad :)

If it wasn't for those toe fungus remedy ads that popped up so much about a year ago, I wouldn't be able to wear my crocs.
So thanks Stomp...you saved my life.

Now...just waiting for my Ukrainian mail order wife to show up.
Haha @Caseys Dream those ads are carefully targeted. Google knows you better than you know yourself!

Today I am getting "Try same day pickup at LCBO" ... pretty good for a Friday at lunch time. I might just do that!

Back on topic: I am using iphone with safari and get 1 full page pop up to close and then I can browse normally, just ignoring the odd one to scroll past. And agree that Facebook is not the answer!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks