Fishing report, or should I say no fish report

Bassassin

Headed out of Nanticoke this AM and set up 4 rods in 48 feet of water and trolled out to 65' east towards our cottage, about 10 miles. 1 something that got off before I could even see it. Threw the kitchen sink at them at all depths. I wanted to come in shallow and fish Bass but my guest has a wonky back and white caps showed up around 1PM, so I made the run back to Nanticoke. I dare not go any faster than 25 as all I heard when we hit a roller was ouch Holey %^&$ and oh *&^(.
I did mark many bait balls and a few hooks both on bottom and 20 feet, but just the 1 taker.

It's called fishing not catching for a reason.

Headed out of Nanticoke this AM and set up 4 rods in 48 feet of water and trolled out to 65' east towards our cottage, about 10 miles. 1 something that got off before I could even see it. Threw the kitchen sink at them at all depths. I wanted to come in shallow and fish Bass but my guest has a wonky back and white caps showed up around 1PM, so I made the run back to Nanticoke. I dare not go any faster than 25 as all I heard when we hit a roller was ouch Holey %^&$ and oh *&^(.
I did mark many bait balls and a few hooks both on bottom and 20 feet, but just the 1 taker.

It's called fishing not catching for a reason.
Things seem a scattered...but it going to pick up....was out of maitland today landed three running meat 30 down..out at fingers...biggest 9lbs

I dare not go any faster than 25 as all I heard when we hit a roller was ouch Holey %^&$ and oh *&^(.

Sorry about your luck out there today @WhatsthePoint, one of those days we all get. Must say the Smooth Moves Ultra I installed has removed all shock to my back hitting those rollers. Just tell your buddy the solution is to buy a set for your boat then the complaining will stop. :)

Thanks for the report and wish you better luck next time out. (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks