Fishing port maitland

fishhook

I'm hoping to get out Saturday if the wind is not to bad has anyone been out let me know how it's been

I was out on Wednesday. Fish were deep, 85ft+. Thermocline was at 75ft. where it went from 73F to 65 F. Worm harnesses within the bottom 15 ft got most hits. got a couple on 5 colour leadcore with a small dipsy and worm harness as well. Mostly smaller fish that were still in good shape and went straight back down when released. Got a couple nice 2lbs to bring home though.

I was out on Wednesday. Fish were deep, 85ft+. Thermocline was at 75ft. where it went from 73F to 65 F. Worm harnesses within the bottom 15 ft got most hits. got a couple on 5 colour leadcore with a small dipsy and worm harness as well. Mostly smaller fish that were still in good shape and went straight back down when released. Got a couple nice 2lbs to bring home though.
Thanks for the info will post now we do when we get back.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks