Fishing Port Bruce

DannyMac

Hey all I am new to this site but I can't stay away from it now, lots of great information!! I am taking my Dad down to Port Bruce Sunday morning looking for some eyes, we will be using lead core, any one had any luck out there that could offer any tips?? (fow, colours??)

Dano

Straight out to 60fow & start with 7-8 color. I too will be out with the wife. Looks like a great day to be on the lake

I will be heading out in the morning as well from Bruce. I am running lead and dipsy's. Keep your radio on 68 and perhaps we will chat. Good luck!!

Hey fishman11 thanks for the heads up we had a good morning managed to land 1 8 lbs eye. What a beauty day!!

Dano

Btw we went out of NEM. What a great spot the boys there couldn't be more pleasant and helpful. That was our first launch there and I will def be back!!

Dano

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks