Fishing Partner

Envious Sportfishing

Well I know it is still early in the season, but already I am finding problems with getting guys on the water on a regular basis with me to catch fish. It's a tough go to try and work and raise a family and also get on the water 1-2 times a week... So I guess what I'm asking is, if there is anyone out there that lives in the Jarvis area who's either retired or has some time on there hands who wants a steady diet of fishing. Right now I'm perching, end of the month I think I'll switch over for some spring Salmon, after that we'll be walleye fishing, then we'll round out the year with some fall perch. I just need a guy who is available and doesn't mind helping covering costs. Fishing, like any other sport is very expensive when you travel and downrig. Helping share costs only makes it easier to get out and catch more fish, more often....... Thanks.

Corey Evans
Envy1

Hey Envy1(Corey),I live in Caledonia area and would like to hook-up for fishing parners.I have no problems with sharing the costs with you and I have some time on my hands lately!!Thanks for the info about Port Colborne and I would like to try fishing there this week or weekend for perch seeing as you know the area already!!!I will try to figure out how to post message you.Thanks again,fellow fisherman.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks