fishing Nanticoke thursday

johnny eh

Looking at going out of Nanticoke thursday just wondering if anyone knows the lake Conditions for today will be

Go to Windfinder.com and select Port Dover Ontario. I find it very accurate as far as condition forecasts go.

There is no wind protection out here what so ever. Nada. Let me take a look at Windfinder, back in a minute.

Gusts of 28 to 32 KPH tomorrow, good day to cut the grass. I will not be going out there tomorrow. The predictions do not look good for the next 5 days. High winds. It looks like our little Fisherville Firefighters derby is a no go for Monday too. That's the middle of the summer for you out here. Be careful if you do go out, I won't in my 19' aluminum for sure.

Last edited:
The winds starting blowin last night here in the central basin...stanley weather buoy is currently at 19 knot wind gusts... WNW @ .6 metre wave height and building...brisk winds are forecasted into the weekend...if it veers more towards the north...inshore perch fishin could possibly be an oppurtunity

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks