Fishing line

fishing girl pink

Not sure if it broke off of someone's pole or someone tossed old line over. Please don't do that. We had to pull all lines in lift the motor thank God it was calm. Hubby worked at getting out of the propeller for quite a while.There was about the size of a baseball. Could have been a lot worse. But the bright side we caught fish and had a good time.

I guess some people didn't see that great big sign on the road into The Point warning of a 1000 dollar fine for littering ? Unfortunately it happens , stuff (plastic bags, styrofoam containers, hats, etc.) blows out of boats speeding along far too often but tossing fishing line deserves a whole new place in Hell for that idiot.

I always have an old filet knife and gaffers tape that I can secure to a pole or oar or something, at least I can cut the line or weeds away from the prop without falling overboard.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks