Fishing Report Fishing Kettle Point on Lake Huron

Mickey Finn

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Fished the outer reef at Kettle Point today with @crappy queen.
1st 10 mins we had 2 knockoffs.
Nothing to show.
An hour later bagged an 11lb Laker.
The @crappy queen refused to bring the camera out for a Laker.
I was quite insulted but he is going in the Smoker tomorrow. :cool:
1 more knockoff after the Laker.
Pretty slow day but it was a beauty weather wise on the Lake.

Right...What's in a name!!!

No luck on the Tail Dancers.
Got the Laker on a Spin Doctor with Black/Green Pro King on one of the sunken islands Bosco likes.

Hey @Mickey Finn, we were out there as well. We ended up with 2 nice cohos and let a small laker go. Nice day for sure, could have done without the fog but hey... guess that is why we have gps.
Heard some strange talk about sunken islands... I live here for 50 years, never heard them called that.
Kings are hard to find this year....

1 coho
1 very big King for us. 75 fow down 57 on Green Pro King on a slider. in the clean water East of Frank's. Never seen salmon as red out of the great lakes

You will find the fish out of Huron taste way better then Erie.

We started East but didn’t see anything for hours. Decided to go with what I know and bang bang bang fish in the box. No kings but cohos are great eating

1 coho
1 very big King for us. 75 fow down 57 on Green Pro King on a slider. in the clean water East of Frank's. Never seen salmon as red out of the great lakes

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks