fishing in wawa

piker

hey everyone iam heading up to kamp kiniwabi may 14 for some pike fishing i need to pick up some lures any suggestions on what to buy i ve never fished for pike that far up north iam just wondering if they hit different lures than down here in the bay also any line suggestions would be great also if anyone has been to kamp kinniwabi or has heard of any thing about any info would be great. i think some of the lakes up there are zola lake lake kinnawabi white fish lake to just name a few. anyway any help woulb be great thanks again everyone.

After many a trip up in the Thompson Manitoba area for pike I have found any noisy style buck tailed lure works well. Also 4" perch immitations. But the old Red Devil spoons are still killers to this day.
Pike are sight feeders so give them something big and easy to see.
Of course the shops up there will have the local favs too. A good reason to go man shopping

Hi all.

Good advice from Helmut. Red Devil or Five of Diamonds. Don't worry about the Saturday Fishing Shows.

Pike don't care who your sponsor is. They see, they eat. That simple.

Get good line and use leaders.
Cheers, Clark

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks