Fishing forecast

bkerr

Does any one have a prediction what this weather will do to the fishing for Thursday and Friday?

There's so many walleye out there I doubt if a little bad will affect the fishing much. They may move a bit and you may have to look for them but they will be there somewhere.

I will apologise in advance to all who have been fishing all summer but...………...Bring on the north winds, cool nights and bring my babies home. I haven't been out since fathers day. That little chill in todays air......……..blew my boat into the garage for her yearly pre season maintenance! Bathroom reno will be complete early tomorrow morning then it's time to take the rods off the wall and clean them and the vest up for a new seasons "salmonid stink".

@Stick: Thx for the apology . Good fishing for you after the honey DO is completed !!!
Um. Is there a chance that anyone here has "completed" the honey do list? Ever? My wife is 3 projects ahead of me at all times. Thanks for the thought @Red Fisher but after 30 plus years together I have come to the conclusion that day will never come.

@Stick : Agree 100%. I'm over the big 50, but a little fishing between projects sure helps. Sounds as though you were well taught hahahahaha. Enjoy the fishing.

@Stick : Agree 100%. I'm over the big 50, but a little fishing between projects sure helps. Sounds as though you were well taught hahahahaha. Enjoy the fishing.
The deal has always been that from Sept 15 until Jan 1 fishing takes precedence. We got married in Feb so as not to interfere with my fishing time...……….And then they opened the winter trout season on me.....

My wife and I were married when I was only 16 and we started our 53rd year together back in January. (y)
I haven't seen a honey do list during fishing season in many years...... I guess she got tired of them falling on blind eyes. :giggle:

@Stick: You should have started with one wall, slow and easy. The ladies always have just a small job for us to do, which take three days. You can get'er done... Goooooooooood luck...

@Stick: You should have started with one wall, slow and easy. The ladies always have just a small job for us to do, which take three days. You can get'er done... Goooooooooood luck...
We bought and moved into my mom's place where I was born and raised just before she passed last August. I retired in December to renovate the entire main floor. So far furnace and a/c replaced. Chimney rebuilt, foundation waterproofed, crawlspace cleaned and spray foamed along with garage insulated. Landscaping done out front, windows and doors replaced. Both bathrooms are now new, 3 bedrooms and dining room painted and old back porch is now a living room. Family room had to wait for Chimney rebuild and roof leaks fixed. No wonder I'm so frigging sore all the time.?

I promised my wife in January to redo main floor and kitchen
By Xmas
I did not say what year ??lol
I got cabinets com8ng next week so almost done
The nice thing is She likes to fish almost as much as me so I do get out 1 every 2 weeks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks