Fishing Report Fishing for Perch, but got a Surprise Instead

Consequence Free

28", 6 lbs, 4 oz. 17 fow, 71 F, half mile south of Pottahawk tip. What a fight! Fishing for perch and this guy gave me a 4 minute fight on 8 lb test and a minnow!
I love Long Point...you never know what mother nature's gonna throw at your hook!
And just for the record, I'm still pissed not having caught any perch! grrrrrrr!!!!
Consequence Free

Attachments

• July 23 Pickerel 6 lb 5 oz.jpg
    July 23 Pickerel 6 lb 5 oz.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 377
Nice looking fish Consequence Free! Maybe that's why there is no perch there! Mr. Walleye is present! Thanks for the report and good fishin.

Nice looking fish Consequence Free! Maybe that's why there is no perch there! Mr. Walleye is present! Thanks for the report and good fishin.
That's what I thought as well. Perch have been the worst I've seen in 15 years. <sigh>
They'll pop up sooner or later!

28", 6 lbs, 4 oz. 17 fow, 71 F, half mile south of Pottahawk tip. What a fight! Fishing for perch and this guy gave me a 4 minute fight on 8 lb test and a minnow!
I love Long Point...you never know what mother nature's gonna throw at your hook!
And just for the record, I'm still pissed not having caught any perch! grrrrrrr!!!!
Consequence Free
Nice to see them picks coming into the funnel! Could be wicked in a few years!

Consequence Free
Same size 28" I posted a few weeks back closer to the gap same area 22 ft

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks