Fishing charters

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hello all
I have never done a fishing charter before.
I want to have a really good walleye fishing experience.
To everyone who has been out, who will give me the best experience?
I am sure they are all really good
Would just like to hear personal some experiences.

Thank you

Southcoast..Port Burwell...Captain Rick or Larry will take 2-4 guys .....these guys ,this time of year,will make your arms burn..Chiroalex,me,has learned a lot from these guys although my numbers are not at their level yet......enjoy

Ive watched southcoast on many a friday night carry plenty of eyes to the fish cleaning table across from the launch at bradfields bring a hand held gps along an mark some spots lol ;)

A lot of my buddies go with trophy takers out of erio or however that's spelled. Lol. They seldom miss and great guys!

Did a seminar with Jeremy Brooks from trophy taker and it was great. Also went out of erieau once with some direction from him and he put us on fish. My opinion would be to take a charter out of a similar location to where you're going to fish. Different areas of the lake will call for different tactics. It will all still work but makes sense to stick to the similar areas you're going to fish.

Chante charter out of Kingsville is pretty good I have been out with John Sim a couple of times and we always brought our limit of walleyes home.

Beings as the fishwhisperer is a site sponsor for this site we all love, wouldn't it seem fit to book with him? Now I can't give him a good review as I've never been out with him. But I sure haven't herd anything bad either! !

Thank you for everyone who gave input. much appreciated.

Happy fishing! :cigar:

if your really serious on chartering a boat now to fish lake erie...I highly reccommend getting out off erieau...the fishing out there has really picked up the last 10 days...you can confirm the numbers on the erieau marina website and also the bass haven site ...I personally have fished erieau many times including late in the season. the fishing out there can be outstanding...Hey Derkd9 you need to be extremely careful on what boat you choose to charter with...trust me not all charters are really good like you mentioned on your post...I am not going to name names of a couple charters I would stay clear of... as I don't need any flack.. If you never have fished off Erieau or seen the facilities they have to offer...its well worth the visit...just to mention location is everything, choosing the right day can be just as important..

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks