Found? FishHawk probe X4D

Justhunt

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
If you have a probe for sale or no the best place to buy one I’m looking for one.

Thank you nothing yet I’ll be sure to get some diving gear and go 👀 at the bottom of Lake Erie

I lost mine on Huron last September. Bought a new plus a spare. J&S tackle in Port Elgin is closing cause he is retiring. He is selling everything around cost…including the fish probes

Just bought a replacement probe up at radioworld in Toronto 3 weeks ago

If you have a probe for sale or no the best place to buy one I’m looking for one.
Web site--- FISH307.com or 1-800-347-4307 They have all that you need...Free shipping also. I used them for my X4D battery holder replacement.

Last edited:
This is offered for sale. Bought it this summer, only lowered it 3 times and decided it wasn’t for me.
Text me at 519-868-0967 if interested. Not cheap, $1275 or best reasonable offer

Attachments

• IMG_9246.jpeg
    IMG_9246.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 41
Anyone know if the Lake Erie Probes come with Cannon balls or Shark weights. Could be a great deal or even a side business!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks