Fish finder

Looks like Nessie's finally spawned out..... :whistle::whistle:. Are you stationary in that moment? Or trolling. I know when you stop trolling to net a fish per say... The graph looks completely different than when you are moving. It may be a school fish . Or just a few marks that are kind of being "re-sonar'd". I know that's not a word.... But I think that is kind of what happens to me.... I may be completely wrong too.

Looks like Nessie's finally spawned out..... :whistle::whistle:. Are you stationary in that moment? Or trolling. I know when you stop trolling to net a fish per say... The graph looks completely different than when you are moving. It may be a school fish . Or just a few marks that are kind of being "re-sonar'd". I know that's not a word.... But I think that is kind of what happens to me.... I may be completely wrong too.

I was sitting still and had not seen anything like that before

School of fish but depending on how sensitive your unit is set could that be extreme temp changes cold water down there showing up like that???? Could be nessy thought lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks