Fish finder installer needed

jaybird1971

If anyone could recommend someone for installing/wiring in a gps/fishfinder at good price please let me know

Angling outfitters. Woodstock installs them also proctor marinesimcoe mite

If you have the time, it's really not that difficult, depending on your boat. Just use the same channels your other wires and cables go along, and install a transducer plate. Waiting time for an install could take up a lot of what is left of the season.
That being said, if a DIY isn't for you Grimsby tackle is another one to add to the list Martin does some nice custom fabs

Where are you located ? Is it in dash mount you want done or on a ram mount etc ? Some more details would be helpful.
I'm located in London I have Installed a hook 4x n bought an older lowrance 520c with GPS hoped wires would be same I think I can use the same transducer as the hook there is a hook up for running two off the 520c threw ethernet to have both but I'm not good at wiring electronics n such so was hoping to have someone that knows what they r doing

I’d take it to Angling Outfitters in Woodstock or at least talk to John. Connection the power is the easy part but I’m not sure about the networking the two.

I see the 520 has the yellow Ethernet, how about the 4x as I can’t find it online?
The 4x for sure could use high chirp with its cheapest bullet transducer.
If it’s anything like the hds it would go into a legacy mode once linked to 520 if the two can attach at all.
Then the bullet may work, but I would highly doubt an hdi transducer would work on the 520 at all were the bullet might.

I'm located in London I have Installed a hook 4x n bought an older lowrance 520c with GPS hoped wires would be same I think I can use the same transducer as the hook there is a hook up for running two off the 520c threw ethernet to have both but I'm not good at wiring electronics n such so was hoping to have someone that knows what they r doing
the guy at North Erie marina in Port Bruce did my Helix 7 2 years ago and did great job and very resonable

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks