Fish Cleaning

G.Mech

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Somebody asked me if there's anybody around Long Point who cleaned fish (perch) and what they charged. I told him I didn't know but there was a good place ask....thanks in advance.

There are 2 I would reccomend. One on the Causeway and 1 in Port Rowan. $3 a clean pound. We took some fish to one on Thurs for 57lbs of clean and he does them in about an hour and a half.

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

quote:
Originally posted by Big Dave

There are 2 I would reccomend. One on the Causeway and 1 in Port Rowan. $3 a clean pound. We took some fish to one on Thurs for 57lbs of clean and he does them in about an hour and a half.

BD

519 777 0146

57 POUNDS of fillets ???

DID YOU SAY 57 POUNDS?????

shocking.png

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Packrat that's probably a 6 man limit from the perch heaven that is off hastings

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

Right on the money SRT8.:D

BD

519 777 0146

6 man limit and not a lot of "dinks" in the mix either

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

quote:
Originally posted by packrat

6 man limit and not a lot of "dinks" in the mix either

Big Dave spends his spare time chasing the dinks back towards Burwell....there certainly aren't many out there!

Thanks for the info Big Dave, my new fishing buddy will be all set now 'cause I don't think his wife is gonna let him bring fish back into the cottage until they're cleaned. Where is the guy in Port Rowan located?

I'LL get the address for you tomorrow out of town right now

BD

519 777 0146

Other than taking them home to fillet, are there fish cleaning tables in Long Point, ie Old Cut available if you only have a few to do?

Bill Crock's Gut and Cut on the causeway, east side just as you enter the causeway, sign on tree, look for vegetable stand and wood for sale, 519-586-3023

Keith
519-586-3737
Ellis St Port Rowan, 2 houses south of Ferris St, west side

quote:
Originally posted by G.Mech
Big Dave spends his spare time chasing the dinks back towards Burwell....there certainly aren't many out there!

G.Mech, did you just insult Big Dave And Port Burwell in the same sentence?:p

quote:
G.Mech, did you just insult Big Dave And Port Burwell in the same sentence?:p

If I did, it was not it intended at all... All I know is that there isn't many dinks in the areas BD fishes (besides some of the fishermen that is). The farther West you go there seems to be more sorting to do.

My apologies to both BD and PB if anybody was offended. I love them both:D

No offence taken....thought it was funny8D

BD

519 777 0146

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks