First time on Erie

wtanz

Evening all , just a report from my first trip ever on a charter boat on Lake Erie. my wife booked the trip with @tailfeathers for my birthday and i cannot say enough good things. Both Capt Tom , and Capt Cam were great to say the least. We headed out at 230 and didnt have all the rods set up before first fish was on. By the end of the day we had 20 keepers and a bonus Rainbow between the 4 of us. Probably a half dozen smalls released , and one big sheepshead. We had to call it early due to an unforeseen reason , but would have limited out had we been able to stay longer. This day for us was more than we ever expected, and cant thank @tailfeathers Capt Tom enough, every question i had he was more than happy to explain and the banter was great the whole trip. We are already looking to book again !!

Attachments

• IMG_7412.jpeg
    IMG_7412.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_7423.jpeg
    IMG_7423.jpeg
    297.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_5430.jpeg
    IMG_5430.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5426.jpeg
    IMG_5426.jpeg
    304.9 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_5461.jpeg
    IMG_5461.jpeg
    474.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_5462.jpeg
    IMG_5462.jpeg
    428.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_5436.jpeg
    IMG_5436.jpeg
    318.1 KB · Views: 200
Thanks for coming out on a trip with captain cam and myself. We certainly did have a blast!!! Cam says he can hardly breathe as his ribs are sore. Mine are as well. It's not often I get bested in the banter department but I'm thinking I was at least equalled lol!!!

Evening all , just a report from my first trip ever on a charter boat on Lake Erie. my wife booked the trip with @tailfeathers for my birthday and i cannot say enough good things. Both Capt Tom , and Capt Cam were great to say the least. We headed out at 230 and didnt have all the rods set up before first fish was on. By the end of the day we had 20 keepers and a bonus Rainbow between the 4 of us. Probably a half dozen smalls released , and one big sheepshead. We had to call it early due to an unforeseen reason , but would have limited out had we been able to stay longer. This day for us was more than we ever expected, and cant thank @tailfeathers Capt Tom enough, every question i had he was more than happy to explain and the banter was great the whole trip. We are already looking to book again !!
This was Saturday Aug 26th

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks