Firearm's selling info, thanks?

can't miss

Have a few " utility fire arm's" that need to be re-homed or smeltered? Utility because they are arm's that have been well used over the year's, 12 gu's, 22's, blk pow, ect. Most were used before I got them, hammy downs and what I thought were deal's at the time? now are space eater's?
What do I need to do to sell these? They were registered back in the day of long gun reg?
Who can I sell them to? and what should I get as far as receipt's.
Thanks

Don't keep any records there is absolutely no reason for you to. If you see a valid PAL you can sell them to anyone with one. Don't help the government by keeping records. That's why we pleaded to rid our selves of that liberal bullshit.

What do you have by chance old Cooey 22s are great guns for kids. Same with old singles.

Or remove the means of firing by welding the bore etc and anyone can hang them on a wall for decoration.

What have you got to sell? I might be interested. For someone to buy them, as the previous writer said, All they need is a valid Pal, and I would not write down any information, because then you might be liable if that number is miss used.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks