Finding Eric

Stick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Looking to get in contact with this young fella that I run into on the creek. Can't remember last name or the insurance company he works for. Can someone pm me his cell number or have him get hold of me.

Thanks,

Stick

Thanks for the phone number @Fish Bones and @stomp. Got in touch with him last night.
@ottie44 Humping rivers and "cricks" for 43 years is what has made me old............. and very, very happy!

Not to worry Stick your a lot younger than me. My memory is not that great anymore but I do remember a trip to Southhampton in a Nova more than a few years back.

Not to worry Stick your a lot younger than me. My memory is not that great anymore but I do remember a trip to Southhampton in a Nova more than a few years back.

I still can't look at a back of Crunchits without feeling like I'm going to hurl! :vomit: And ya, you are old Oatman :ROFLMAO:!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks