Finally out for perch

Bogz

Picture 001.jpg Picture 001.jpg 2 of us out from Port Bruce this morning, first trip of the season.....east of Port to 40', got 45 nice perch in 3 1/2 hrs........with a dozen 12"+
Now to fix my outboard......had to come in with the kicker(that I was gonna take off):(

View attachment 265 2 of us out from Port Bruce this morning, first trip of the season.....east of Port to 40', got 45 nice perch in 3 1/2 hrs........with a dozen 12"+
Now to fix my outboard......had to come in with the kicker(that I was gonna take off):(

When you say east ,how far east are you talking about

Just left of the peir, almost straight out actually........great big pack out there today, I'm sure others were on better fishing, where I dropped anchor was just good enough for me not to bother moving around. I usually go west to the start of the bluff away from the pack but today I headed right for them.

Thanks never been out of port bruce before but with the reports on here I think it's about time.

Hey Bogz.....nice shooting on the yellow bellies .......hope everything is alright with big engine , maybe better leave kicker on , great insurance ............I had a little issue with my big engine(trim motor screwed up and was picking it out of water by itself ) on opener of musky in St Clair and had to get a tow off the lake thanks to a buddy that was fishing up there as well , now I'm on the hunt for a new little 9.9 4 stroke kicker !..............apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks