Finally got out perching

Bambam1987

Launched out of collins at 715. We set up between there and st williams probably closer to st williams. In 7.5 ft of water, we stop fishing at 1 (ran out minnows) we took home 100 perch. Hopefully going again next weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_20231028_192822.jpg
    IMG_20231028_192822.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 208
How long does it take to clean that many?
I’ve had enough after 20 perch.

Sounds like where I was yesterday, nice haul! It took me about 10min and one beer, while shooting the shit with another fisherman to fillet my 32 at Collins yesterday with my electric.

I refuse to use a blade for that many fish after the Hastings perch heydays

Ahh Bambam1987, I seem to recall that with perch, the greatest fun is in the eating. That amount should feed a small village. Enjoy!

Sounds like where I was yesterday, nice haul! It took me about 10min and one beer, while shooting the shit with another fisherman to fillet my 32 at Collins yesterday with my electric.

I refuse to use a blade for that many fish after the Hastings perch heydays
I would like to see You fillet perch!

Launched out of collins at 715. We set up between there and st williams probably closer to st williams. In 7.5 ft of water, we stop fishing at 1 (ran out minnows) we took home 100 perch. Hopefully going again next catch.

We were out Saturday too 10:00 to 2:30 at about the same depth. We did real well too. With that many perch, we have our friend, Richard Marshalls out of Nanticoke clean our fish. He is quick, cheap and have never disappointed us.

Attachments

• Perch Sat., Oct. 28 2023.jpg
    Perch Sat., Oct. 28 2023.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 32
I cleaned 40 perch the other day.
from start to finish,including vac pac and clean up ,it took me just around 1.5 hours using my Bubba Electric

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks