February 10

Yakfisherman

Only had time to get out for 3 hours today fished 10:00 till 1 o’clock, , drug the hut way more west than we’ve been fishing all year , about 50 yards shy of the pressure crack , right on the edge of weed bed , and the fish were there almost immediately, kept 38 , in only 3 hours I’m sure if I’d of had more time , could have limited out , while packing up to head in I seen something laying on the ice , I pickup garbage here and there so I walked over it was just a touque thankfully I kicked it before I picked it up , someone had used it to wipe there ass before leaving it on top of there pile of crap , poop sightings aside it was a great little fishing trip EA6906FF-D8CE-4DC2-9008-FB508854FCDB.jpeg5E095B7C-2F64-4777-9ECB-58705E9ACB6E.jpeg

The ice isn’t as good as it was but there’s still lots out there , we stuck to the main trail headed out and didn’t hit to much slush , still plenty of people walking and on atv’s

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks