fantastic day fishing in lpb

aknelsen

Started fishing at 6:15 am in the inner bay, caught 23 smallmouth in 4 hours, they were biting like crazy when I got to the areas that were the water temp was 71-73, all fish caught on purple tube jigs while drifting

Excellent report good sir, love catching smallies on a tube.

Check those wind fore casts for this week before heading down. Calling for gusts to 60 kilometers per hour Wednesday. Thursdays looking good hope the water isn't like chocolate milk but most likely will be.

I was out as well, didnt do as good as aknelson. Caught the tail end of the bite in the same area. Did land up with about a dozen of so including a 4 lber ( 19 1/2''). All taken on body baits and Alabama rig. Bite died around 10 am so started searching . Went infornt of TP landed one more there. Water temps were all over the map from 65 to 73. Gave up on bass and went after some pike around the islands landed to around 30''. Wind picked up and was a wet ride ride in.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks