Family Day and the OPP

My buddies dad bought a breathalyzer from the course after loosing his license. I weigh 220 and didn't blow .08 til the 5th beer. I think the unit was close to $500 and was endorsed by the teacher, so it's got to be fairly accurate.

Bobo...NOBODY catches more perch than YOU! Who are kidding? BD and I were probably catching perch when you were still crapping your pants. :p:D

Intellectually speaking, thanks for the reinforcement there "Bobo". Always a good decision to invest in a breath check device to see if you are too drunk to drive. Really smart. Keep up the good work.

This one's for you Big D ;)

Haha,why would they sell the units at the don't drink and drive course if they werent made to be used as a tool to prevent drunk driving. I thought you said you went to police school?

Wojo, only a twink would want someone to play with their roids. Keep your fantasies to yourself!

WOW-was that a can of worms!!!!-TO BEER or not TO BEER that is the question,there is a place for everything an a time for everything.YOU takes your chances??:D

My neighbor got charged for drinking a beer while cutting his grass. Why is it that they can enforce drinking on the ice but not speed. How is a guy having 2 or 3 beers while fishing more dangerous than the guy doing 200 kph across the ice on his sled.

Wojo and gdawg, I hope you and the others did not think I was saying drinking and driving was ok............?????????? I simply was asking how it should/could count against a licence that you don't need to operate the sled/boat/quad etc. What happens to a guy who doesn't have a drivers licence?
Just an inquiry, not an attack by any means......

Bogz

When it comes to these clowns anything you say is considered an attack. Get use to it especially from the 3 stooges, wojo, Wally and bd

quote:
Originally posted by Pikefishinfever

Wojo and gdawg, I hope you and the others did not think I was saying drinking and driving was ok............?????????? I simply was asking how it should/could count against a licence that you don't need to operate the sled/boat/quad etc. What happens to a guy who doesn't have a drivers licence?
Just an inquiry, not an attack by any means......

Bogz

Bogz, your comments were not taken as an attack. I just wanted to point out that the Police are stepping up checks for drinking and driving be it a car/truck/boat. If you want a few beers, that's OK, but maybe make sure you have a DD in your group - treat them to a day of fishing. As far as licenses go, you need an Operators License to operate a boat. For a person that does not have a drivers license, the penalties could possibly drinking other than your residence or public intoxication. It's not worth it to lose your license and also the increase in your insurance if they will insure you at all.
Remember, the Police are there to make sure your ride home is a safe as your ride there.

Wojo that was my point that they are out there to make sure everyone is safe and if your being stupid their going to nail you

The meaning of life? FISHING!!!

If someone is injured or worse by an intoxicated operator of a motor vehicle,it becomes a huge liability expense for insurance. And insurance companys are big wheels in Queens park or Ottawa,not 100 percent sure but I'm guessing they have a say in how laws are written with regards to impaired operation of motor vehicles.

Do you think that cops want to arrest someone for a few beers on a weekend while out fishing???

- Be reasonsable,Dont drive any vehicle after having ANY Alcohol. Mostly..., wait for it... DONT BE AN ASSHOLE!

Its really simple, like BOBO!

quote:
Originally posted by Raumaster

Don't Drink...Burn a Fatty instead..

Team Rau..!

lmfao...sounds like a great idea!!;):D

Some great points made by all, yes, even bobo.

DSCF3054.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks