Fall Small Mouth Bass?

one.last.cast

I'm going to give Hoovers a try tomorrow morning for Small Mouth. Off shore winds should keep the water fairly calm. I'll have my riggers as well to try out deeper for cohos, rainbows and hopefully some residential Pickerels. Has anyone been out for bass. Is it too early. No looking for location, just curious if I'm wasting my time.

We out at 7am to 230. Seen many boats out and a few hook ups but we got skunked. Tried in close and at the shoal without a hit. Oh well. Nice day on the water for November. I think it time to put the boat away.

We launched out of Nanticoke this morning too. Fished from 8-12, landed about 25 fatties. All fish caught dragging tubes off a 30’ ledge. Tried shallower but only hooked up sheeps. We were amazed by the amounts of trailers when we came in

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks