Fishing Report Fall perching Oct19/018

packrat

back again this morning with some help this time-----considering the action today "should" have come up with more then 12.

drove us crazzzy with their antics:cry::p:rolleyes:---pick it up, run with it,tap tap it, hold it in their mouth until you try to set the hook, hit it if you moved your line a bit. have a feeling the water is still on the warm side---took a couple cats and white perch(at least THEY weren't fussy. still not done though----got a few more trips in the works----should get better from here

glad you're getting out Gord, but gotta ask, where ya goin lol

back again this morning with some help this time-----considering the action today "should" have come up with more then 12.

drove us crazzzy with their antics:cry::p:rolleyes:---pick it up, run with it,tap tap it, hold it in their mouth until you try to set the hook, hit it if you moved your line a bit. have a feeling the water is still on the warm side---took a couple cats and white perch(at least THEY weren't fussy. still not done though----got a few more trips in the works----should get better from here
Them tap tap tap you are feeling are probably gobies. Had the same thing happen.

camer.......... Ya I had same stuff happening earlier in season similar & figured it was Gobies also....

Hey fishfarmer ,Any reports for crystal beach /Port Abino?
I haven't been down that way for a while, been fishing a few Grand River Walleye debys.
I think its been hit or miss at Crystal, we did well one day and not so good the next trip.
Haven't been many Perch reports on the other web site because of the winds lately.
I'm going Bassing on Thurs. out of Maitland, hoping the BIG Girls are hitting at Hogs Back or Tecumseh.
Good Luck if you get out.

Hey guys, I'm running my 14 footer with a 15 on the back, and would love to find some perch.... Will i be able to find some on inner bay this time of year if i find 8-12 ft? I'm not comfortable enough on the water to leave inner bay yet, some day i'll get out to the elbow and bluff bar

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks