Fall fishing Largemouth

Jello

I've always switched from fishing to duck hunting in the fall, so this will be my first season bass fishing the fall months.

For largemouth specifically, I guess it's limited to open water and the marinas/channels as most of the shore line is hunted seven days a week. Can the unit be fished during the off days (Tue, Thu, Sun)?

If you’re a duck hunter yourself I think you can respect the importance of the rest days for the ducks in the unit so they do not get spooked out themselves. So to me this would not even be a thought of fishing. Even though most of the shoreline can be hunted 7 days a week a lot of these areas specifically along the north shore are not hunted much until the end of October or beginning of November when the divers show up. This is where I would concentrate

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks