Fishing Report Fall Bassin'

quackers

Took the young lads out today for a first attempt at Fall Bass on the Bay. What a great day!
I was going to put the boat away next weekend...🤔

20221029_140621.jpg
20221029_151826.jpg
20221029_143153.jpg
20221029_144209.jpg
20221029_173204.jpg
20221029_173033.jpg
Only 1 little guy...
20221029_171851.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, the biggest was 6#, a 5.5#, 2 5#s, and the rest 3-4#, other than the one little guy... 11 for the day.
Nice fish - well done . What was the most effective bait/presentation for you guys ? Thanks

Nice work quackers!
You had a tournament-winning day out there. No lead required tournament-winnning day.😆

So what's the verdict? Are you still puttin' the boat away?🤔

Nice fish - well done . What was the most effective bait/presentation for you guys ? Thanks
We all started with different baits but narrowed it down to a Ned rig with dark colored elaztech fineness baits slow dragged along the bottom. Very light takes, but as the boys told me " hook sets are free"...😄

Nice work quackers!
You had a tournament-winning day out there. No lead required tournament-winnning day.😆

So what's the verdict? Are you still puttin' the boat away?🤔

Likely hold off for a little. Too much to do in the fall. I have 2 Setters and it's usually their time of year. Woodcock are on the move. Headed to North Dakota again for pheasants in 3 weeks. May try to squeeze in one more trip. Oh yeah and work...😕

We all started with different baits but narrowed it down to a Ned rig with dark colored elaztech fineness baits slow dragged along the bottom. Very light takes, but as the boys told me " hook sets are free"...😄
My favorite smallmouth and walleye jig the Ned rig , needs discipline to work it slow
Well done @quackers

thanks for the info - i gotta spend more time getting my Ned rig technique down !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks