Eyes on the line tournament at Nanticoke

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Team tailfeathers participated in the 5th annual eyes on the line tournament in support of cancer in Nanticoke on Saturday. We never fished big fish Friday as I had a morning charter. Only 4 or 5 teams caught a total of 6 walleye for the weigh in. Tailfeathers managed a box of 4 to weigh in. Congratulations to team Longpoint boys on their win of heavy fish and best box of 6 fish. I met up with Elmer Fudd, Six grande and Dst all stomps members. Obviously by another post on here other members made an appearance. If Stomps 68 would like to be a sponsor and promoter of this event I'm sure it would be of more benefit to those inflicted by cancer. I'm posting this as a separate post to draw attention to this fun event. I wouldn't care if I finished dead last it's a great event for a good cause. Team tailfeathers will be back in 2023 as we had a blast.

Attachments

• 20220910_192820.jpg
    20220910_192820.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 139
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks