Fishing Report Eyes and rain Saturday at Burwell

vweric

Fished Saturday am from 6:45 to 10:30am a little southwest of port. Left the riggers at home as they dont seem very productive when fish are shallow. we ran 4 dipsy and 5 and 6 colour off the boards, which all caught fish. Both of the lead rods had gold ripplin redfins and the dipsys had hellfire, nascar blueberry muffin and pink panties on. We got caught in the rain like most people out but eventually limited out.
20190706_120329.jpg

How was it riding out the storm? I headed back in at 915 because the radar looked bad for 10.

Good job limiting out! I gotta expand my lure Arsenal

Fished Saturday am from 6:45 to 10:30am a little southwest of port. Left the riggers at home as they dont seem very productive when fish are shallow. we ran 4 dipsy and 5 and 6 colour off the boards, which all caught fish. Both of the lead rods had gold ripplin redfins and the dipsys had hellfire, nascar blueberry muffin and pink panties on. We got caught in the rain like most people out but eventually limited out.
View attachment 15532
Good job on the walleye? If u don’t mind how deep of water u fishing

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks