Evening July 11

herefishyfishy

Headed out with a couple of buddies after work.

Dropped the lines @ 57fow had our first fish @ 59.

Picked up 9 eyes and 2 bows, lots of other fish lost and knockoffs.

Best depth was 61-63 fish top to bottom.

7 color off boards with nascar and mixed veggy got top honors.

Things are starting to get good out there...

Can't wait for the smaller fish to show up lol

Cheers

Herefishyfishy

hey herefishyfishy...........glad you guys got in to them as well , it sure was nice out there last nite ! All are fish were between 6.5-8.5 lbs but I hear ya the smaller 1s are better eatn !..................apps

Well good fishing guys, can't wait to get out there. I am new to this site so I was wondering about FOW, what does it mean? And the nascar and veggies, is it the name of your lures?

Welcome Rudy. FOW is "feet of water", and yep - that's what they're hitting on. Veggie spoons seem to work well for eyes. I hope to head out of Bruce or Burwell late Friday afternoon / early eve, so I guess I'll give 60' a shot....

thanks for the info. Hope it works well for you in the water. Won't be coming out until Monday. Should have all my equipments by then and will go for a trial run if the weather permits.

Hi Rudy Nascar and mixed vegetable is a colour pattern for spoons if you buy some get them with copper backs.Michigan stinger and Dreamweaver superslim are good spoon companies also silverstreak.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks