Fishing Report Evening bite Port Burwell Aug 12

tin can

The lake was beautiful & calm last nite, we ran out to 63 fow with 4 rod spread all with dipsey's. 2 inside rods set #1 at 90 & 95' back, pink panties & jerry lee, both worked well. Outside rods got fish at #3 with 150-160' back, on boy girl. We had our 12 eyes in 2 hours.
A perfect way to end the day!

The lake was beautiful & calm last nite, we ran out to 63 fow with 4 rod spread all with dipsey's. 2 inside rods set #1 at 90 & 95' back, pink panties & jerry lee, both worked well. Outside rods got fish at #3 with 150-160' back, on boy girl. We had our 12 eyes in 2 hours.
A perfect way to end the day!
Great fishin tin can and Congrats! Do you mine me asking- What was your trolling speed for your offerings? Thanks Walleyeman.

Went out from 5:30-8:30. First 2 hrs 2 fish. Running Dipseys 3 setting back 120 and 145. Other Dipsey set on zero at 100. Last hour landed 10 for our 2 man limit. Greasy chicken spoon, RRF orange/black and RRF silver/blue were all working. Deep diving blue/silver Smithwick 200' flatline didn't produce anything. Went south/east of port in 57-60' of water. Was a beauty night.

We found the fish a little spotty last night. We managed our 18 but it was a late night! Worse... an early morning today! We slowed our troll to 2.2-2.4 last night which seemed to trigger more fish. All colours and depths last night no real pattern.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks