Ethanol Free gas?

Duxbware

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Any gas stations in the area that are confirmed to sell ethanol free gas? I know that Old Cut sells it, but is there any others?

I have been told that the Esso on Turkey point rd sells it, can anyone confirm this?

Years back, it was safe to assume that "premium" was ethanol free, but that hasn't been the case for a couple years now.

Thanks, D.

Schell premium is still supposed to be ethanol free if there's one in the area.

I tested reserve gas last year and it was still ethanol free.

Any gas stations in the area that are confirmed to sell ethanol free gas? I know that Old Cut sells it, but is there any others?

I have been told that the Esso on Turkey point rd sells it, can anyone confirm this?

Years back, it was safe to assume that "premium" was ethanol free, but that hasn't been the case for a couple years now.

Thanks, D.
Canadian tire simcoe

The Esso on Turkey Point Rd did sell ethanol free gas. I would use it quite often. The owners were planning on retiring and as of last week it was not currently open.

An update: Confirmed the Shell at St Williams, does indeed have Ethanol Free Premium.

It also has it's own, separate pump/nozzle, so no worries of getting a hose full of regular before the premium starts to flow like some stations.

I bought a jerry can full yesterday for the lawnmower, and I tested it for ethanol when I got home. Passed the Test. Comfirmed, Ethanol free!

I don't know if this applies to all shell stations, but this one I have tested and confirmed my self. :geek:

An update: Confirmed the Shell at St Williams, does indeed have Ethanol Free Premium.

It also has it's own, separate pump/nozzle, so no worries of getting a hose full of regular before the premium starts to flow like some stations.

I bought a jerry can full yesterday for the lawnmower, and I tested it for ethanol when I got home. Passed the Test. Comfirmed, Ethanol free!

I don't know if this applies to all shell stations, but this one I have tested and confirmed my self. :geek:
Just wondering, how do you test it for ethanol?

All Shell vpower 91 is ethanol free. I’ve been flying with it for 15 years. Ethanol is bad news in an airplane. All the fuel fittings are rubber. Ethanol eats rubber. They actually sell 91 v power at airports. I use it I’m my airplane, boat and all my small engine yard equipment.

Yup. Very simple, basic test. 100% accurate. To hell with ethanol! Lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks