Eries still rocking

marshman

Hit the water around 3 pm Saturday afternoon headed out to my same area with in reason. The fishing was crazy again. The east winds have pushed the fish around but they are still feeding. We had cores (7,8,9,10) firing all night and our dipsey were firing pretty good aswell. Dipseys back 150-160 on a 3 and 110-120 on a two setting. We boxed 14 bows and 7 eyes but the sad Part is we lost 10 eyes and 6 bows. The eyes were biting light again and are coming unpinned at the back of the boat. I haven't seen Erie bows act the way they are but they seem to peel drag like crazy. On bow ran over 120 feet before stopping. Anyways get you there guys the fishing is still hot I'll be out with some charters this week and weekend hopfully. If anyone is out and struggling I'm on 68 on my reel busy sporting fishing charters so just call and I'll let you no what's working for us. Talk to some of you guys on the water.

Thanks for the report marshman. I am running a ;pt of perch this week weather permitting but want to fish some eyes next week.

Good luck on the charters,

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

Thanks Devin. I am all set up for eyes and am running 3 groups next week. I just prefer to charter perch:D

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

Sounds great marshman! Thx for the report. From which port are you fishing?

Reel Busy Sport Fishinhg has been fishing lately out of Port Bruce. I run trip were the hottest bite is. Like Port glasco Port Bruce Port Burwell and lake Ontario. I keep my boat on my travel because of this. It's been bust this year.

Reel Busy Sport Fishing
519-494-9308

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks