erieau

ohmer08

Fished erieau today, with some success. Got 4 in the box biggest one was about 7lbs. All on walker deeper divers size 87 setting 3 100ft back. Fished from 24 to 30 fow. With Silver and blue Rapala. Took us some time to locate the fish. But that all changed due to all the friendly chatter on the radio. It was a great day. Cannot wait to get back out and do it again.

Saturday morn not Sunday morn lol. Trying to figure out how to upload pics from my mobile device

Saturday morn not Sunday morn lol. Trying to figure out how to upload pics from my mobile device
Hey @ohmer08; thx for the report! I suggest you use a photo-sharing service, like Photobucket, Flickr or the like to share your photos. Photos direct from your phone produce files that are too large for me to host.

Never have fished erieau. You guys use riggers or leadcore? 24 to 30 flow sounds like a dream compared to 50 to 60 flow.

I was using riggers and dipsey divers. Lots of guys out there using planner boards with long long leads and lead core

Erieau you can just about run anything for the walleyes. Today I'll be pulling deep taildancers behind inline boards or possibly hot lips or thunder sticks, may even pull some spoons behind dipsys. Only thing I won't pull today is worm harnesses.. Tons of big walleyes out there right now,, wish the bows would show up so I have a reason too put the down riggers on and just pull spoons

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks