Erieau

U-290

Fished today with Blastr and my son at Erieau. Landed 12 nice pics and lost quite a few.Should of had 3 full tickets! Bite was light, almost all of the fish we landed were unhooked when we netted them.
Fished west of the harbour in front of the firing range, worked in between 38-42 FOW, boards out with body baits 150' back, spoons (Greasy chicken) on riggers, down 25' with leads of 60-80'. Tail Dancers and Challenger, blueberry muffin and red/copper worked best. Speed was 2.5 to 3.0 mph.
Great day on the water!

Thanks for the report. Next sat. is my day at erieau for the first time. This a great starting point, thanks. I hope they like dipsies and leadcore!

Thats a great report on Eriau. It must be rough there this afternoon with this SWest wind.

Knowing Blastr I'm supprised you are not still there trying to get the last 6....Great day..good report...Roy and I managed 2 eyes and 70 perch out of Bruce Friday...Caramel Dolphin on rigger down 28 back 60 and the other with hard body off the boards...58 FOW. Also had a perch double header that weighed 2.3 lb...Thanks to Goose Egg for letting me use his facilities at 6:50 AM....Greg was his usual and I believe he will upstage Rasin Bran with his 2 scoops...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks