Erieau

U-290

Fished Erieau on Friday, 11 pics, 3 bows, fished Saturday morning 8 pics. Fished 52-62 FOW, WT 65F, down 25'-35', riggers 30'-40' back, divers 140' to 200' back, trolled body baits, silver blue,perch and bb muffin were our hot colors, speed 1.7 to 2.5 mph, down hill worked best.

My buddies boat had better success, he trolled with a blend of dipsey's with meat harnesses, 50'-80'back and body baits, ended up with 15 pics. Meat out performed plastic.

I hate feeding fish, but based on his success a may have to start a meat program!

The bite changed all day went from meat to hard baits reef runner did well on Saturday great weekend to be out going to have to do it again u-290 my dad is hooked on trolling for walleye he said can't wait till next year said should make it an anual trip Burrell is next

Good fishing U-290. We will be down to Erieau in 3 weeks for a day. I hope they are there when we are. Duckman said that he did well on reef runners. What body baits and colours were you running? Thanks.

ship wrecked-A.K.A.- Willie, I did not know that you could get Wifi in the bayou? If I'm down I'll stop by at G's for few pops! Cheers!

2girls, we used Mann Stretch 20, Bombers, Storms and Reef Runners, they all caught fish. Remember depth control is # 1, then lure action, speed, size and color.Find the fish on your FF and set up a pattern just above them using the precision trolling book. Follow these simple rules and you'll get onto the fish. Good luck and have fun!

Thanks U-290. After I posted, I realized that you had already posted the colours used. It was a long day. Anyways, my boat is almost all set-up and ready to go.New kicker, EZ-steer, rods, reels, dipsies, the whole shebang! I might drag some lures on sat., after bass fishing. Thanks for the good posts.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks