Erieau Evening Shift 7/19

DaveJ

Got an invite to join a couple friends and a son. Out of Erieau at 6 out to 70' east of the point.
6 rod setup...2 Dipsies @3 95 and 85, 2 Dipsies @1 65 and 75, 2 Jet divers @190. All metal...various colours like green/orange, purple/blue...didnt really matter.
4 man limit 24 fish in 2 hours with some missed fish, some lost fish, 2 sheeps, around 10 small throwbacks, but the others all in the 2.5-5lb slot, with a half dozen 5lbs++. The quality of fish we got into was outstanding.
There was not 1 min that there wasnt a fish on some rod...controlled chaos.
Tried trolling back with 3 lines set high for bows but kept getting walleye...so we went in with the sun going down....a picture perfect evening...sorry no pictures my phone was in the truck.
Likely one of the best Erie evenings Ive ever had
walleye.jpg

Nice haul for an evening run. Can I ask why you don't bleed your fish?

Nice haul for an evening run. Can I ask why you don't bleed your fish?
We did..the last 30 mins maybe? Could have used longer but they were live in the livewell. The guys I was with like to cull the smaller ones.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks