Erie Walters = Slob!

F7Firecat

Ive been fishing for walleye on Erie for sometime now, we tied into this tank last Sunday. Took a couple guys out that had never experienced Erie Walters and hey had a blast. Got our limit and tied into a tank, probably the biggest walleye I have boated in Erie. Needless to say they were very happy with our fishing day.

Lubera31incher.JPG

I agree a few of those in the mix the past couple weeks myself. Lovely fish f7:)

Attachments

• IMG-20170730-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20170730-WA0016.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG-20170723-WA0039.jpg
    IMG-20170723-WA0039.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 117
Ive been fishing for walleye on Erie for sometime now, we tied into this tank last Sunday. Took a couple guys out that had never experienced Erie Walters and hey had a blast. Got our limit and tied into a tank, probably the biggest walleye I have boated in Erie. Needless to say they were very happy with our fishing day.

View attachment 5836
What a hog BB...colours depth area??...lol

We caught that fish on 200 copper so down pretty deep, just spooled that 200 copper this year, not sure of the dive curve need to drag it along a shoal and see how deep it dives

We caught that fish on 200 copper so down pretty deep, just spooled that 200 copper this year, not sure of the dive curve need to drag it along a shoal and see how deep it dives
44' @ 2.5mph 45lb copper...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks