Erie Perchin....nothing like it!!!!

jumbos

Got the family out for some perchin today. Decided at 8 this morning to head down to Burwell, called ahead to see if they still had minnows.......ah...nope. Soooooo off to long point to get a cooler full of Jimmy's finest swimmers, then back home, and hook up the boat and finally off to Burwell. We get started fishing about 11:15, east of Burwell in about 41 fow. The kids are having problems connecting with these deep water perch, but do start pulling in their share of the catch. My youngest starts to feel the motion of the ocean........oh ...oh....so you no what is coming up next...lol. But He manages to keep it over the side, so that put him on the side lines for a while. We run out of minnows at 2:15 and call it a day with 82 beaties in the cooler. It was fantastic to get off the farm and onto the water, catching up on work around here never seems to happen so it's nice to be the boss and say "what the heck" and take some time off, well you know what I mean.......lol. Here's some pic's of the crew today.

Nice to see you and the family back in the groove Brian. I'm sure the work waited.

Happy family there Brian. And great size perch.
Without having to go to far from port.
Heck the farm is going nowhere...you can always do it tomorrow ;)

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks