Erie eyes

lifesabeech

Well ....lake erie east is HOT right now :cool: too bad a certain some one dosent OWN a boat any more (STOMP) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I would have invited ya brother, more rods in the water equal more fish in the boat. A FRIEND no Not him Not that Packrat has many :censored: :couchpotato: asked us out (momma had a rare day off) so off we go..... at sun up first rod out and fish on :) Damn this is looking GOOD !!! gotta love a day trolling for pics, we were off the water by noon, heres a few pics of the Pics LOL
P7210949.jpg

Lotsa good eaters ;)

Last edited:
Great Catch Lifesabeach, when you say Erie East, how far east, where would you have launched? Just wondering if the they are still catching out of Burwell or Bruce.

Lakekand

Sorry its taking so long ....east erie port maitland, yes there is a launch...the red or chartruse with willow blades worked for us ;)

Hey .....i resemble that remark :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: prickly ole so and so i is ;)
Good one HTHM (y)
they are gettin eaten up pretty darn fast ! we cubed some fillets wrapped in bacon with a splash of franks hot sause on the bbq MMMM MMMMMMMM good :love:
beer battered some and momma,s favorite Baked with onion maters and lemon slices
Damn catch em clean em cook em and eat em ......we could call this the Fillet show :hilarious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heck I need to take my pants off to count past twenty....

:eek: now thats damn funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but watch out your gonna confuse ole :confused: packrat o_O.....just ask momma gordo en she will explain it to ya buddy :jawdrop::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks