Erie dreamz charter?

kopitarfan97

Anybody know if erie dreamz fishing charters are still running? Messaged them and they seen my message and never answered.

No idea. I messaged them a long time ago and they saw my message as well, but never got back to me. Also the number on the website they don't answer, nor do they return the call when you leave a message, and the other number on the facebook page is no longer in service.

The reason Troy Brindle and his father are no longer running charters or answering emails etc. is because he ripped a relative of mine off for $2,000.00 on his red Erie Dreamz boat he had. The boat was unseaworthy and Troy and his father covered up the holes ect. in the boat to make it look like all was fine. Soon as my relative paid cash for the boat he took it to a marine inspector for inspection and the boat was labelled unseaworthy and put on the list. My relative whom is my uncle asked for his payment back but Troy wouldn't give it back. Troy and his father ripped my uncle off 2 grand, that was my uncle's livelihood that was stolen! Troy could have been a good guy and returned the money and took his boat back because he knew it was unseaworthy the marine inspector stated it was a good cover up but they were well aware of the faults and what made the boat unseaworthy and that's why they fixed it up to "look" good and that they knew what they were doing. I wouldn't trust Troy Brindle or his father they are both terrible people who are more then willing to rip people off and feel no shame for it!!! One word Karma!

The reason Troy Brindle and his father are no longer running charters or answering emails etc. is because he ripped a relative of mine off for $2,000.00 on his red Erie Dreamz boat he had. The boat was unseaworthy and Troy and his father covered up the holes ect. in the boat to make it look like all was fine. Soon as my relative paid cash for the boat he took it to a marine inspector for inspection and the boat was labelled unseaworthy and put on the list. My relative whom is my uncle asked for his payment back but Troy wouldn't give it back. Troy and his father ripped my uncle off 2 grand, that was my uncle's livelihood that was stolen! Troy could have been a good guy and returned the money and took his boat back because he knew it was unseaworthy the marine inspector stated it was a good cover up but they were well aware of the faults and what made the boat unseaworthy and that's why they fixed it up to "look" good and that they knew what they were doing. I wouldn't trust Troy Brindle or his father they are both terrible people who are more then willing to rip people off and feel no shame for it!!! One word Karma!
Oh wow thanks for the info

Back