Off Topic Erie Bassmasters info & new member search

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hey guys. Just wanted to do a general shout out. Erie Bassmasters is a non-profit group, BASS Nation club focusing on local bass & pike events and conservation. We work closely with the LPBAA (Long Point Bay Anglers Association). The LPBAA owns our local live release boat. They are at all of our events ensuring our pike and bass all make it back into bay unharmed. We run 3 events in co-ordination with LPBAA. The spring 'LPBAA/Erie Bassmaster Pike Tournament' out of Sandboy Marina in Long Point in May. The 'LPBAA/Erie Bassmaster Opening Day Big Bass Derby' out of Macdonald's Marina in Turkey Point on opening day in June. And the 'LPBAA/Erie Bassmaster Long Point Bay Bass Open' out of Macdonald's Marina in Turkey Point in July. The LBPAA also provides the live release boat for the 'London Children's Hospital Charity Event' out of Macdonald's Marina in September. We will be talking about another Fall Pike Event possibly again in 24 as well, further info on that to come. We are doing a reach out to any new members that may be interested in joining us for 2024. If you are interested in joining or simply want some more information on our club or our events, send me a PM and I will get back to you. We meet monthly on the third Thursday of the month in Delhi. We are also always looking for help or volunteers for the weigh ins & live release boat duties at our events. If you would be interested in helping with one of our events this season, send a PM and I will get you in touch with LPBAA and Erie executive. Thanks for the read and best of luck for tight lines in 24!!

Jesse

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks