EMPTY SEAT

HORTY

WELL my boat still not done????:rolleyes:,if any1 has an open seat,I am more than ready:love::censored:-been a month now??:whistle:---HORTY-hey PACKRAT,save me a seat at the pier :D

Last edited:
Dave you are more than welcome to come to Nanticoke where my boat is. It looks like high winds for the next 5 or 6 days though. NEM is about 1.5 hrs from Nanticoke with a Horty stop.

Dave you are more than welcome to come to Nanticoke where my boat is. It looks like high winds for the next 5 or 6 days though. NEM is about 1.5 hrs from Nanticoke with a Horty stop.
THX for the offer,still good here,but,if u believe forecast,wont be moving too far? sure missed a good 1 today.

Hey Horty
Your the site weather expert. If you think the lake will be fish able this afternoon and you want to get out - let me know
I can be there in an hour
Thanks for your weather reports. Much appreciated

WELL my boat still not done????:rolleyes:,if any1 has an open seat,I am more than ready:love::censored:-been a month now??:whistle:---HORTY-hey PACKRAT,save me a seat at the pier :D
no prob Horty----should be lots to pick from:p:D
will that be on the aisle or would you prefer one by a window:rolleyes::)
anything for a pal:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
With the wind we have today and yesterday I wouldn't go out of Nanticoke. I know some that did early this morning and it was rough but fishable in a 23 glass boat. We have a nice Walleye chop but it's in the neighbours swimming pool.

WELL,heading to meat draw;),wife has me cooking on SUNDAY:cautious:,so MONDAY(y) it is I will talk to the wind gods ,if I find a seat :D:rolleyes::censored::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:-tight lines all

Horty, I did stop at P Bruce this morning ,but once I left home would have been tough to reply, . No minnows there , so went to Burwell, silver barn ,and had an enjoyable day on the water,
bit rough back coming in at 2 ish, but the boat handled it well, . You have offered a seat to many others, just thought should I would return the good will. Next time.

YOU BET,glad u had a great day(y)-spent day 2 with the wife,an friends had a ball:),an a few brownie points as well;),next time I am in:sneaky:

Think I might head out in a few hours out of NEM to troll for some eyes. I'd be coming from London, and have an empty seat or 2. Im fishing out of a 19ft thundercraft. Weather looks a little breezy and maybe a few raindrops, but not too bad. Horty you are welcome to join me if you like. You have offered a seat to many others in the past, If you are available, send me a message or just respond here...i'll check back in a few hours before i head out.... Chris

Think I might head out in a few hours out of NEM to troll for some eyes. I'd be coming from London, and have an empty seat or 2. Im fishing out of a 19ft thundercraft. Weather looks a little breezy and maybe a few raindrops, but not too bad. Horty you are welcome to join me if you like. You have offered a seat to many others in the past, If you are available, send me a message or just respond here...i'll check back in a few hours before i head out.... Chris
thx,but bk to work today:(

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks