Electric socks

Stick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Getting to the point I need some for inside my waders. Anybody have experience good or bad and what make do you like or hate? Need to be app or remote control. Thanks in advance.

I’m interested to hear about this too. I just got an electric vest and it is amazing! Lots of socks out there but reviews are sometimes questionable!

This one. I just got it, I really like the heat it puts out, but I can’t give it a glowing recommendation as I’ve only had it a week. It did have decent reviews. I was originally going to buy a milwaukee, but this popped up on sale for 1/3 the price and included a battery. I also have several other usb power packs so I figured why not!

Try Amazon..I no Towers and Donnie wear them in their waders..... rechargable batteries and app..cheers

I have a pair of heated socks no remote or app but for anyone else there from bassbro can look for the brand after work there black with brown yellow on them i do NOT recomend them the tracer wire is too prominent on the toes and bugs the shit out my feet and the only part of them that are cheap is the construction of them. I have a heated jaket i got from TSC and its amazing keeps my crnter mass nice and warm and i get about 10hrs on the battery bank from the source. I wanted a new pair of heated socks this year but im getting baffin ice fishing boots so i might need a foot chiller from what i hear about those boots

Just did some reading on Baffin boots.

Wow, that's a big chunk of change for winter boots, but comfort is everything in the cold.

Every review says buy bigger than you usually wear or you'll regret it.

Lock them up when you aren't wearing them @FrankTheTank . 😁🌻

I have been given cheap amazon heated insoles and cheap amazon heated socks as presents... Not sure what brand, but they make better garbage can stuffers than stocking stuffers. Big clunky battery packs and if they are providing heat it isn't enough for me to tell the difference.

Sounds like you're in the market for something decent but thought I'd mention to shy away from the cheap stuff anyway.

I was at costco ( Dingman Drive in London) the other day and they had heated socks made with a marino wool blend. Looked like they are run off a key fob with three different heat settings. $69.99 Might be worth checking out ?

Just did some reading on Baffin boots.

Wow, that's a big chunk of change for winter boots, but comfort is everything in the cold.

Every review says buy bigger than you usually wear or you'll regret it.

Lock them up when you aren't wearing them @FrankTheTank . 😁🌻
Yes they are ive never tried them on before the other day at grand river outdoors and thats when i went wow these really are something else im cashing my christmass gift from my parents for them and yes you do go bigger im a 9 to 10 depending on brand but im an 11 in those your basically putting your foot in a cloud it felt like i dont think i could ever go back to regular boots after that feeling

Yes they are ive never tried them on before the other day at grand river outdoors and thats when i went wow these really are something else im cashing my christmass gift from my parents for them and yes you do go bigger im a 9 to 10 depending on brand but im an 11 in those your basically putting your foot in a cloud it felt like i dont think i could ever go back to regular boots after that feeling
Mine were so nice walking on clouds but after ten years kinda feel like walking on gravel lol
Need to get me a new pair.

Mine were so nice walking on clouds but after ten years kinda feel like walking on gravel lol
Need to get me a new pair.
Well glad to know tgey will last there somethi g i always heard about but would never buy my self so cashing in a christmass present is a good way to vet things to know if im on the hook for it next time or not

I was at costco ( Dingman Drive in London) the other day and they had heated socks made with a marino wool blend. Looked like they are run off a key fob with three different heat settings. $69.99 Might be worth checking out ?
picked up the costco socks the other day and spent the day in the river, feet were still cold but not as cold if this helps , kind of hard to keep feet warm in 40 degree water.

Getting to the point I need some for inside my waders. Anybody have experience good or bad and what make do you like or hate? Need to be app or remote control. Thanks in advance.
hey Stick. John M Halls in Paris On sell a heavy duty wool sock that i use deer hunting winter and late fall river fishing and ice fishing.feet are always comfortable.Kitch

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks