elbow

midnight cowboy

has any one fished the elbow lately had sonar problems plan to head out tomorrow any help on fishing depth and catch would be appricated thanks bob

Fished the elbow today and tracked hundreds of fish on the sonar. Fish were scattered from the bottom to the top of the water column. Fish were represented by all sizes. Unfortunately we could not muster a single bite on boards, riggers or long lines. wE fished shallow, mid depths and the bottom. Large concentrations of fish noted in 55ft to 95ft.

I've been out there half a dozen times picked up
2 eyes about a month ago. The last few trips
were the same results as sebastian, marked
lots on the sonar but no hits at all

Was out there about 10 days ago, same thing, marked a crap load of fish but no takers. Dropped the riggers at 60 feet and trolled to 110 at different depths, lures, colours, also used lead core with various lures and colurs, same result. On the bright side I washed a lot of tackle:DMaybe next time, I think the lake needs to flip, it's to warm. Just my opinion

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks