elbow

midnight cowboy

could some one explain the elbow off long point how to go about finding it would love to fish it for pics&bows have heard a lot about it & have fished bluff bar before thanks in advance for any or help bob

If you draw a line from the tip of long point to hooovers marine and go in the middle of that and go about two miles towards turkey point find 60 feet of water and start trolling in between 60 and 120 you will find fish.

quote:
Originally posted by midnight cowboy

could some one explain the elbow off long point how to go about finding it would love to fish it for pics&bows have heard a lot about it & have fished bluff bar before thanks in advance for any or help bob

You could go to the map link at the top of the page and note the GPS coordinates. That might be a good place to start.
Elbow Gas Well
42°40.419 80°05.296

I have had some luck 3.5 km north of the lighthouse. 85 FOW to 100 FOW down 45 - 65 feet. This is south of what is considered the "elbow". In theory the elbow is the deeper water found between the tip of longpoint and the main shore at roughly nanticoke.

The area I have best luck in is 42.34.38,9.....80.02.38,4 to

NK28 spoons, purple ripplin redfins and a green bagley's crankbait were the ticket.

Fisher-Price

quote:
Originally posted by duckman

If you draw a line from the tip of long point to hooovers marine and go in the middle of that and go about two miles towards turkey point find 60 feet of water and start trolling in between 60 and 120 you will find fish.

ios tyhere an X on the water roflfao

thank you gentlemen for your quick response i own a crestliner trophy name chasing tail if you are out any time don"t hesitate to give me a call thank you very much bob

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks