Fishing Report Elbow Update

nice to see lake erie lake trout... we use to catch them up to 20 lbs fishin salmon off the lighthouse..all lakers were released....last time on the boat??? the season is just startin..if you want lots of lakers...port franks is the spot​

Save me one for the smoker boys!
@stomp I cleaned those lakers for @Reddog and the color of that meat turned me off to even wanting one to eat. I didn't know they were a orangy\yellowish color, but @Reddog assured me it was ok to do them on the bbq. Also the weight of the second laker was in kg's after we figured it out later when I weighed the pike and said that's not right. Some how the hand held scales button was changed from lb's to kg's

Some nice fish there Jim. I agree with Stomp, when Icemaker and I were fishing that area alot way back when those lakers were EXCELLENT in the smoker. Unfortunate Icemaker last season of fishing was last year, his health will be preventing him from fishing. If you get one you don't want, throw it my way if you want, I will smoke it up for ya, well some for Icemaker as well...lol

Back