Elbow Sat am

Minnowman

My Brother in law came down and he wanted me to take him riggin. I've tried the last 2 years but both times we've had it planned the weather didn't cooperate. So we hit the Elbow Sat morning at 6:30 setup in 60' and I set the 7 colour out with blue& silver ripplin redfin and bang, right away 8lb pic in the box!! We didn't even have the second rod in the water yet? So we got setup again and the dipsey fired with greasy chicken wing 90' back and it was a nice rainbow, .....Well after that it was all silver bass!! We couldn't keep them off our lines, I even dropped all lines to the bottom and still silvers? So we packed it in an were in by 11:30, here's Chris with pic and bow.... Till next time!!

silvers are very good to eat I cook them up with the perch we get and most people never know thy are eating them ,,Dutch

Nice catch! I have found that once you find silvers you need to change the depth of water you are fishing. Not sure if its just me... but in August/September it has worked to go to deeper water. The last few times out I have moved in a bit shallower. Not sure the silvers/walleye like being around each other.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks